Here is a list of the best happy hours In Destin, Florida as well as some nearby in Miramar Beach and Fort Walton Beach. The deals at these bars and restaurants are as of April 2022 and subject to change at any time. Please feel free to contact me if you have any additions or changes.
The Craft Bar
2-6pm Monday to Friday
- $5 food that includes Nashville hot chicken, Mac & cheese, soft pretzels, and pulled pork quesadilla
- $5 Selection of Craft Cocktails and has the best beer menu in the area even though it isn’t included in happy hour.
The Craft Bar has a total of four locations in Destin, Fort Walton, Miramar Beach, and Panama City
5-7pm Everyday in the Bar
- 1/2 Priced Wines, Domestic Beers
- Specially priced Sushi and Appetizers
5-6pm Everyday in the Dining Room
The best part just might be the something that technically doesn’t count as happy hour, but rather their “Buy One Get One” free entrees from 5-6 pm. Marina Cafe is one of Destin’s best restaurants, and this is a great way to try it at a big discount. This is only available on the dining room and not at the bar. Reservations required for the BOGO in the dining room.
3-6pm Every Day
- $4.75 wines
- $5 martinis and margaritas
Unlimited champagne every day from 11am-3pm for $15
One food special each night:
- Monday: $10 mussels in garlic wine sauce
- Tuesday: $10 chicken or steak quesadillas
- Wednesday: $9 fish Florentine
- Thursday: $10 New Orleans BBQ shrimp
- Friday: $9 Zydeco shrimp or chicken
- $5 wines
- $3 draft beers
- $6 cocktails & martinis
- Various appetizer specials ($5 garlic rolls, $6 focaccia, etc)
- $9 cheese and $10 pepperoni pizza
Mimmo’s is a locally owned Italian restaurant. Come early and sit at the bar before the dining room gets busy. If you’re lucky, then Coley will be there bartending (she’s the best!)
The Back Porch
3-5 Every Day
- $3.25 domestic Drafts
- $3.50 Domestic Bottles
- $4.25 well drinks and house wines
- $5.25 Bloody Mary’s
- $8.99 Peel & Eat Shrimp
The Back Porch has the same owner as Pompano Joe’s and Louisiana Lagniappe and has been here on the beach since 1974.
3-6pm Every Day
- 1/2 Priced well drinks and discounted small bites
Other Specials include:
- $5 Old Fashioned Mondays
- Tiki Tuesdays – Tiki Cocktail Specials
- Wine Wednesdays – 1/2 off Select Bottled Wines
Bitterroot is one of the newer restaurants in town, with great cocktails. Its a little more hidden off of Rt 98 and is one of the towns best date restaurants.
Hammerheads (Village of Baytowne Wharf)
4-6pm Every Day
- $4 and $5 wine
- $0.85 raw oysters
- $1.35 chargrilled oysters
- 1/2 priced appetizers
The Village of Baytowne Wharf is about 20 minutes east of Destin and has many bars and restaurants. But the best happy hour can be found here, at Hammerheads.
Vin’tij Food & Wine
- “Wine Down” 1/2 priced wine by the glass
Vin’tij is a wine bar that also has great food. In between lunch and dinner service they offer half priced glasses of wine. If you want to go for dinner, I recommend you make a reservation.
KC's Sandbar & Grille
3-7pm Every Day
- $3 Well Drinks
- $10 Beer Buckets
- $5 Crown-n-Down (anything same shelf as Crown Royal or below)
Perhaps my favorite bar in Fort Walton Beach. They have live music several nights a week and an outdoor area covered in sand